OK

Supported by:

Organisation

The Vitromusée Romont opened its doors in 1981, governed as a foundation in the sense of Articles 80 ff. of the Swiss Civil Code. The foundation comprises constituent and partner members, namely: The Town of Romont, the Association for the Development of Romont, the Society of Friends of the Museum, the APSV (Swiss Professional Association for Stained Glass) and the ASVP (Swiss Association for Flat Glass).

Members of the foundation board

  • Workshops for children: Carina Challande, Marie-Béatrice de Sereys, Magali Kocher, Clarisse Mühlemann, Anne Ros, Gillian Simpson
  • Reception, shop and surveillance: Claudia Defferrard (responsable), Thérèse Chammartin, Clarisse Mühlemann, Thomas Müller,  Ernesto Waeber
  • Guides : Thérèse Chammartin, Clarisse Mühlemann, Monika Pittet
  • Maintenance: Marie-Lise Margueron
  • Technical services: Charly and Robert Ayer, Christophe Galland

In collaboration with the Vitrocentre Romont

Vitromusée Romont Au Château P.O. Box 150 CH-1680 Romont Phone +41 (0)26 652 10 95 Fax +41 (0)26 652 49 17 cr:vasb:ivgebzhfrr.pu